Are you an experienced Practice Accountant looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work flexible full or part time hours based in a lovely rural location with free parking and great benefits?
David Cadwallader and Company is a small, innovative practice based in Chesterton near Bicester. Well established and growing, we have a fresh, positive approach to work with client service at our core. We’re now looking for an experienced Practice Accountant to join our team.
To be considered for this role you’ll be an ACCA/ACA qualified, or near qualified accountant with recent practice experience. You can demonstrate extensive knowledge of current UK accounting standards, be proficient on accountancy software and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will have a proactive approach to problem solving and be able to work as part of small, close knit team.
As a Practice Accountant, your duties will include:
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients, leading client meetings, advising clients
- Preparation and review of quarterly, monthly and yearly Statutory accounts, Management accounts, Corporation Tax, VAT and Personal Tax
- Carrying out audits
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with new and established clients, handling day to day enquiries and queries
- Working and liaising with other members of the team as necessary to provide high-quality client support
- Training and coaching Trainee Accountants, supporting and reviewing their work
The role can be tailored depending on your practice experience.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer
- Part time or full time hours (25-37.5 hours a week)
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays.
- Generous pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Working from home options
If you think this is the ideal role for you and would like to find out more, please email: Lorna at LJB Consulting.
Based in a rural location in Chesterton, near Bicester, it is essential you are able to drive and have access to your own vehicle.
Last updated 12th October, 2020.